So if you got your blog design sorted already- it’s time to take care of it’s functionality. Luckily, WordPress offers some amazing plugins that can make your life as a blogger much easier! Let me share 10 of the best WordPress plugins everyone should be using!
1. WordPress SEO by YOAST– you need to start taking care of your SEO immediately & YOAST plugin is the easiest way to do it.
2. Contact Form 7– this plugin can easily help you set up any contact form on your blog. I know you want it!
3. Disqus Comment System– default WordPress comments can get a bit spammy sometimes, that’s why I recommend using Disqus Comment System. It’s like a separate community of the most awesome people!
4. W3 Total Cache– your site loading speed is so important as faster websites rank better on Google. This plugin can help you speed up your blog.
5. SumoMe– I love using SumoMe for integrating visible sharing buttons on my sites. You need to make it easy for your readers to share your content. You can also create newsletter forms + more with it.
6. Instagram Slider– the most effortless way to display those awesome Instagram feeds on your blog.
7. Google Analytics Dashboard for WP– if you take your blogging seriously- you need to care about your stats. Install this plugin to access your GA stats straight on your WordPress dashboard.
8. All in One WP Security– probably the best + free security plugin for your WordPress site. Get it now!
9. WordPress to Buffer– I absolutely love using Buffer for scheduling my social media & this plugin makes it easy to share my WordPress content straight to my Buffer account.
10. Coshedule– if you feel like you need to create a schedule for your blog & get organised, this plugin is for you. I absolutely love using it on my own blog!
Hope you found this post useful, folks! Let me know which plugin is you favourite one!