If you just got new WordPress theme from us, you might want to learn a thing or two about actually managing your new blog. Setting up a drop-down menu on WordPress is super easy! However, if you’re a bit of a WordPress newbie, it might seem a bit confusing. Let me help you out & guide you through setting up your first categories dropdown menus!
1. Go to APPEARANCE->MENUS
2. Insert your empty CATEGORIES tab through Custom Links option, like displayed:
3. Click ADD TO MENU
4. Choose the category you’d like to add as a dropdown from CATEGORIES list:
5. Choose ADD to Menu. It should look something like this now:
6. Go ahead and gently pull your category option to the right it should come up as a sub-menu under CATEGORIES tabs. See here:
7. Click SAVE MENU & preview your blog.
This is all you have to do really! I told you it was easy!