Not all of the blogs have to be for the public & it’s absolutely fine! Let me show how you can make your blog private.
How To Make Your Blog Private
- Sign in to Blogger.
- In the top left, click the Down arrow Down Arrow.
- Select the blog to update.
- In the left menu, click Settings and then Basic.
- Under “Permissions,” find “Blog Readers” and click Edit.
- Select Private – Only blog authors, or Private – Only these readers.
- Click Save changes.
- Login to your WordPress admin panel
- Go to APPEARANCE->PLUGINS->ADD NEW
- Search for My Private Site plugin and choose to download & activate it
- Upon activation you need to visit Settings-> Private Site
- Check the box under “Make Site Private” section to enable the plugin and make your site private
Here you go! That’s all you need to do really. Let me know how it goes!