If you hire someone to design your blog for you or simply have a blogging partner- you will need to know how to set up an administrator of your blog.
How To Set Up A New Administrator On Your Blogger Blog
- Sign in to Blogger.
- In the top left, click the Down arrow Down Arrow.
- Select the blog to update.
- In the left menu, click Settings and then Basic.
- Under “Permissions,” find “Blog Authors” and click Add authors.
- Enter the email address of the person you want to add.
- Click Invite authors.
- After they accept the invitation, they’ll be listed as an author. You can add up to 100 total members (authors, administrators, or readers) to your blog.
That’s it! So simple, huh?