- By kotrynabass on January 15, 2018Read more
Starting a Self-Hosted blog might seem like a hustle, but in reality, it’s only going to take you a few minutes to set up if you follow this tutorial.
- By kotrynabass on September 20, 2017Read more
If you hire someone to design your blog for you or simply have a blogging partner- you will need to know how to set up an administrator of your blog.
- By kotrynabass on September 6, 2017Read more
Ever wondered why you need to use both on your blog? Let me tell you…
- By kotrynabass on August 23, 2017Read more
If you’re opening up on a very personal topic, you might want to avoid trolls & turn off the comments altogether. Let me guide you through the steps you need to take in order to disable the comments on a specific post.
- By kotrynabass on August 9, 2017Read more
If you’re looking to update your blog design for the first time, choosing perfect Premade Blogger Template or WordPress Theme can be tough. If you’re wondering how getting a premade blog template works, this post is for you. Let me guide you through he steps.
- By kotrynabass on August 2, 2017Read more
Today, I’m going to share some of the 3 most popular ways to manage your comments on WordPress & I really hope this will help you pick the best platform.